A levels for expats
Feel at home
You face a great challenge when settling in a foreign country with young children, furthermore if they are post 16. According to HSBC study , 38% of youngsters never feel at home. Apart from missing friends and family, one of the most difficult targets is to adapt to a new culture and feel confident in a new education system.
A GREAT HELP FOR SCHOOLING
Expat students adapt better to education.
Those are the main reasons placing Sixth Form 21 as a real alternative to traditional schooling both International or Spanish:
- First we interview students to get a well rounded personal and academic profile.
- Learning is easier with qualified and experienced teachers.
- A continuous tracking on progress both personal- emotional and as a learner.
- Our flexible timetables revolve around your lifestyle and is also key giving them time to pursue other interests , especially for elite athletes.
- A welcoming and warm environment for learning in small groups, promoting independent learning and further enquiry.
- A strong emphasis on university applications with focus on students profile enrichment.
AN ACCOMMODATION OTHER THAN BOARDING
SF21 does not have its own accommodation. However, it works in collaboration with the company Students Global Relocation, which offers students:
– Free service: Information on finding accommodation in Madrid with resources and an Accommodation Exchange where you will find flats and rooms in shared flats for rent for students.
– Paid service: A comprehensive search, selection and rental service for flats, rooms in shared flats, families and other housing solutions.
To inquire about services and prices, several communication channels are available:
– Telephone: + 34 910 243 495
– Email: info@studentsglobalrelocation.