Universities either in Spain or International offer a wide range of degrees, postgraduates, masters and exchanges, so a suitable choice of course, country or even a gap year has become a research and analysis task, where professional guidance and support is vital.
Careers advice in Sixth Form 21
To give effective career advice it is essential to know a student’s professional preferences, school history together with the range of opportunities offered by universities.
For Spanish universities it is also essential a technical search of requests in different Comunidades Autónomas carried by Sixth Form 21 careers advisors. Get in touch
We further enrich students profiles by:
- Enquiring for requirements and profiles searched by employers,
- Providing volunteering and work experiences.
- Attending professional talks.
- Participating in fairs and other professional opportunities.
- Attending working hubs and open courses.
- Providing opportunities for vital networks.
- Visits to university fairs.
- Participating in other alternative projects such as EYP, EPQ, translation competition..
At the end of their education we process validations, UNED accreditations , reference letters and certificates.
Contact us and find out about our services and our company.
Contact us for a personalised career advice program.